B. A. Computer Services is a Faith-Based Business endeavor that is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded office manager who has a bent for technical learning. We have most procedures in place to train the right person, and would prefer someone who can improve on existing procedures for themselves and for any new employees that may come aboard. This manager must learn some technical language and assist engineers occasionally as directed. We hope to find a trustworthy individual who already has a vision for business growth and would enjoy eventually taking charge of the business office:
- Is gracious, pleasant, and can maturely greet customers, and provide general technical sales information (we’ll train! And you can have cheat sheets too!)
- Has a legible writing hand — we must be able to read what you write!
- Has a knack for alphabetizing or sorting by a keyword or number
- Is not at all scared of using computers without need for hand-holding
- Strong math or some computer technician experience is highly preferred
- Strong focus on doing things consistently right, documenting best practices as we go
- Humble enough to take care of any necessary menial tasks for sake of customer neatness — vacuum, desk organization, flyer creation, help elderly with bringing in a computer, etc.
Please email resumes in PDF format to clerk at [this domain]. (We are writing it this way because spambots automatically scan websites for email addresses and will spam us. Please make the correct substitution. If you cannot determine what this domain is, the job probably isn’t right for you.)