B. A. Computer Services is a faith-based business endeavor that is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded office manager who has a bent for technical learning. This manager must learn some technical language and assist engineers occasionally as directed. We hope to find a trustworthy individual who already has a vision for business growth and would enjoy taking charge of the business office:
- Is gracious, pleasant, and can maturely greet customers, and provide general technical sales information (we’ll train! And you can have cheat sheets too!)
- Has a legible writing hand — we must be able to read what you write!
- Is not at all scared of using computers without need for hand-holding
- Some computer technician experience is highly preferred
- Strong focus on doing things consistently right, documenting best practices as we go
- Humble enough to take care of any necessary menial tasks for sake of customer neatness — vacuum, desk organization, flyer creation, help elderly with bringing in a computer, etc.
Please email resumes in PDF format to clerk @ [this domain]. (We are writing it this way because spambots automatically scan websites for email addresses and will spam us. Please make the correct substitution. If you cannot determine what a domain is, regretfully this position isn’t right for you.)