Skip to content
It is the policy of our company to treat all customers with the utmost respect, and to follow the highest level of integrity in software licensing and hardware replacements.
- BA_CS will not install unlicensed software on any device. The software licenses must accompany the computer for re-installation or be factory installed on the existing drive, otherwise, an appropriate retail license will be required. We also install excellent open license alternatives (e.g. OpenOffice, Ubuntu).
- All electronic repair parts are NEW parts unless otherwise stated up front by quotation and invoice. Refurbished parts may be offered for older non-electronic components such as replacing a computer case, or an external accessory such as a mouse or keyboard.
- New equipment will come with original manufacturer warranty. BA_CS thoroughly tests all refurbished equipment for functionality before it is offered. Any known defect will be listed in the sales quotation and invoice other than minor scratches or visible signs of wear.
- BA_CS will install business networks and systems on site by appointment. A Service Agreement must be signed prior to work done. We guarantee confidentiality and non-disclosure of any information gained incidental to the work performed. We will fully disclose if a disk image is required to replace or repair equipment. Images are irrecoverably wiped after work is completed.
- During data recovery or system repair processes, BA_CS uses methods that discourages our team from directly opening individual files in their native applications. If a file listing is required, it is done on the command line in text-only mode. No information obtained incidental to the work performed is retained. In the event a disk image is required, the image is in block format that cannot be easily read. It cannot merely be inserted into a USB slot and viewed, and is permanently erased when customer acceptance of completed work occurs after payment of invoice is received. Client images are never permanently stored to in-house servers and never enter the Internet.
- BA_CS does not install networking or computers in residences. We will however service computers, printers, or small networks delivered to us, or available for pickup. Ask about our special pickup arrangements. (For example, getting a printer, a network router, and a PC working together.)
- Customers must sign a repair Service Agreement with accurate phone and email address contact information. BA_CS will call and email the contact listed. Any equipment remaining 45 days from time of second notice will be disposed of at our discretion.
- BA_CS always provides the client hands-on opportunity to review the work before payment is made. Clients have up to 10 business days after payment and pickup to confirm acceptance of the work and request warranty repair should something have gone wrong. During that 10 day period, BA_CS will provide labor free of charge to correct the problem if and only if it is the result of a deficiency in the work performed or of a replacement part failure directly listed in the original Service Agreement, Quotation, and Invoice. As a courtesy to the client and incidental to work performed, BA_CS may list notations and recommendations about additional deficiencies in client’s hardware or software, for which service has not been requested, and for which BA_CS will not be responsible unless a revised Service Agreement and Quotation is made.
- Opened or installed consumables (toner, ink, paper, pens, batteries, etc.) are non-refundable. If unopened or unused, they may be exchanged within 7 days for a like item of similar value at the discretion of the BA_CS manager on duty.
- Purchased equipment carries a 30 day return policy with receipt. Equipment must be returned as originally sold with all software and accessories included. At the discretion of manager, an item returned damaged or missing a minor accessory may receive partial refund.
- Rechargeable batteries (in refurbished laptops, etc.) are tested to hold charges of at least 1 hour. If a battery fails to hold a full-hour’s charge during the 30 day return period, it will be exchanged. Certain batteries are designed to hold less than an hour charge and will be so noted on the sales receipt as non-exchangeable.
- Generally speaking, BA_CS will make every effort to insure client walks away with excellent work, and full satisfaction. Should something unforeseen go wrong, we will make it right in the fairest possible means. We sincerely hope we should never perceive a client is taking unfair advantage of our kindness, and require us to be less than hospitable toward resolving the issue. BA_CS reserves the right, however, to refuse service to anyone for any reason in the absence of a signed service agreement. In the event of unforeseen circumstances preventing BA_CS to fulfill their role as repair specialists, BA_CS shall notify client promptly and return to client the original equipment or service items without modification and cancel all service agreements.